Next sale: April 22-24, 10am-5pm @ Media-Upper Providence Free Library.
NEW LOCATION! Book sales will now be held at Media-Upper Providence Free Library on 1 E. Front St., Media, PA 19063
Next Sale: April 22-24, 10am-5pm
- Over 35,000 items available.
- Spacious aisles
- Wheelchair accessible/ADA compliant
- Drop off and pick up area in front of the library
- Hardcovers and trade books: $2.00
- Mass paperbacks: $1.
- DVDs/CDs-$2.00 NEW PRICE
- Records- $1.00
- Puzzles/games- $1.00
- Magazine bundles as marked
- Gift books as marked
- SPECIALS as marked. Located on second floor.
- Everything half price
- SPECIALS- full price
- $5.00 Bag Day
- SPECIALS- half price.
- Media Borough- 3rd & Jackson Sts.
- Behind Media Fire House- Front & Jackson Sts.
- Municipal Parking Lot- Front & Olive Sts.
PARKING FOR SATURDAY & SUNDAY ONLY
- Media Elementary School in back-Front & Monroe Sts.
- Parking lot next to 115 Jackson St.
- Parking lot next to 201 N. Jackson St.
- Drive through Library parking lot; use parking lot across alley.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When do you accept donations?
Update: Please hold donations until May 1st.
Year round, 24/7, except weeks leading up to and after sales (April & Oct.)
Please email email@example.com or call the library at 610-566-1918 if you have more than 10 medium-sized boxes so that we may be prepared.
Where do you accept donations?
Beginning November 1, 2016, leave donations at the Media-Upper Providence Free Library drop off area marked BOOK DONATIONS HERE outside by the entrance
What types of donations are needed?
We accept (clean and in good condition) hardbacks, trade soft cover, paperbacks, DVDs, CDs, books on CD, records, puzzles and games.
We regret we cannot accept Reader’s Digest books or magazines such as National Geographic because of lack of interest among our patrons.
Where do I obtain a receipt?
Receipts are available from the Library
Who benefits from the book sales?
All proceeds go to the Media-Upper Providence Free Library. Thank you for your support!