MediaUP eBook Collection
Welcome to our Axis 360 Ebook Collection
We are pleased to announce that we have two new collections in our Axis360 Ebook catalog!
The fiction materials range from beginner readers (Fly Guy, etc.) to classic novels (A Christmas Carol as Un Chant de Noel). New items for all ages (fiction, non-fiction, biographies, graphic novels and world language) are added weekly.
We have expanded our collection to give our library patrons free access to over 4,000 multi-user and featured eBooks. The Axis 360 unlimited collection allows for multiple patrons to borrow eBooks at a time, and our featured eBooks are only available to our Media-UP patrons, shortening wait-lists for popular books. This collection includes not only New York Times Bestsellers, but a wide range of Pre-K through 12th grade fiction and non-fiction titles. From crafts, cooking, gardening and science to history, comedy and suspense, this collection can help you and your family with eLearning or recreational reading.
Find out how to use our new e-collection below and immediately have access to over 4000 titles here through Axis 360 !
You’ll need your Delaware County library card and a computer or device with an Internet connection.
You’ll find the most popular authors, as well as titles you can’t get anywhere else.
- 2 items per card at one time
- 2 week checkout
- Axis 360 titles can be placed on hold
- Axis 360 titles cannot be renewed
Create an Account
To check out items, you must sign in. You will be prompted to enter your library card number. If this is your first time using Axis 360, click on the avatar image next to ‘Welcome’ and go into ‘Settings’. You will enter your information into this form, as well as see how many items you have checked out or on hold.
- Click on a cover image to see more about a title (synopsis, reviews, recommendations, etc.)
- Click ‘Checkout’ to borrow an item
- If an item is checked out, click ‘Place a Hold’ or ‘Add to Wishlist’
- You can click on the avatar next to ‘Welcome’ to see what you have checked out and items on hold
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner next to the logo for links to what you have checked out, items on hold, wishlist items, and the history of what you checked out
- Within the app, the eBook will begin to download automatically.
- To read your eBook on a PC or laptop, simply choose the READ NOW button.
Axis 360 App and Reader
Axis 360 for iOS, Kindle or Android – an all-in-one app for mobile devices. Use it to search for items in the collection, check out, read eBooks and listen to eAudio. Learn more about mobile devices here.All up-to-date Android or iOS devices can be used with the Axis 360 mobile app. Learn more about your device here. The Axis 360 mobile app is currently available for installation in the Amazon App Store for 3rd generation and up Kindle Fire tablets, however, it does not work with E-Ink Kindle devices such as the original Kindle and the Kindle Paperwhite or mobile devices running the Windows operating system. Learn about Kindle devices here.
Need More Help?
Scan QR Code Below or click on the following help guides and videos:Axis360 FAQs
Please Consider donating here to help us add more titles.