The Library Board of Trustees
The Board meets virtually (during ongoing pandemic), on the 4th Monday of the month at 7:00 PM .
The ideal candidate would have non-profit board experience, background in or knowledge of fundraising and a passion for our community. Board members must reside in either Media Borough or Upper Providence Township and/or own property in one of those municipalities and/or be a principal in a business located in either municipality. Please review the Trustee Job Description for details.
We are especially in need of a Treasurer. The ideal candidate would have non-profit board experience, a background in accounting or bookkeeping, and knowledge of fundraising.
The Duties of the MUPFL Treasurer are :
- The Treasurer shall have oversight over money, bonds, notes, endowment and other funds and securities of the Library, including tax returns and the budget.
- The Treasurer shall render a complete and properly audited financial statement at the Annual Meeting of the Library.
- The Treasurer shall submit a Monthly Budget to Actual Report to the Board.
- The Treasurer shall perform all the duties as may from time to time be assigned to him or her by the President .
- An auditor hired by the Board shall examine all financial records annually and prepare the annual tax return.
Letters of interest can be emailed to Victoria Young, Board President, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Media-Upper Providence Free Library Board Members
- Victoria Young, President
- William Campi, Treasurer
- Stacy Buechele
- Bernadette Daniel
- Cynthia Sikaras
- Leo Stahl
- Cathleen Zurbach
2021 Meeting Minutes:
2016 – 2020 Archived Minutes available below: