Reserve a Meeting Room
Media-Upper Providence Free Library has 3 meeting rooms available for rental when these rooms are not in use for Library activities. Reservations must be received at least a week in advance of your meeting date. While the Library will make every effort to accommodate room use requests, it reserves the right to refuse any application.
Confirmation: A room is officially scheduled when the online reservation, online payment and supporting documents (liability insurance and tax status if applicable) are received. You will receive an email approval confirmation of your reservation.
The Library does not endorse activity which takes place in a rented meeting room and makes no representation as to the accuracy or validity of the information. The Library assumes no liability for the quality or safety of any goods or services which may be the subject of meetings.
The Library shall have the right to cancel a reservation prior to use and will return the rental fee and deposit. The Library reserves the right to make additional conditions for use prior to approval of a room use application. Non-compliance Failing to adhere to the Library’s rental policy will jeopardize future access to the facilities.
ROOM RENTAL PROCEDURE
- Read our MUPFL Meeting Room Policy and MUPFL Patron Conduct Policy
– Nonprofit organizations must provide non-profit status proof with the reservation
– Organizational applicants must provide proof of current liability insurance for $50,000+
- Click the Reserve a Room button of the room you would like to reserve, check the availability and make your reservation. You will receive an email confirmation of meeting details in 1-2 business days with an invoice for online payment. Your reservation is Pending until payment and supporting documents (if applicable) are received.
- The Kitchen may be used to support food service for meetings if requested with your reservation. It is also the Library staff break room and should be treated accordingly.
- Need to change or cancel a reservation? Email email@example.com
Questions? Call the Library at 610-566-1918
MEETING ROOM RENTAL FEES
SMALL MEETING ROOM
maximum 10 people
Non-Profit Rate: $25 first hour, +$10 each additional hour
Regular Rate: $35 first hour, +$15 each additional hour
maximum 20 people
Non-Profit Rate: $35 first hour, +$20 each additional hour
Regular Rate: $45 first hour, +$25 each additional hour
maximum 60 people with tables/chairs, 100 people in open space
Non-Profit Rate: $65 first hour, +$30 each additional hour
Regular Rate: $85 first hour, +$50 each additional hour
ADDITIONAL RENTAL FEES
Projector Rental Fee $20 (board & conference rooms only)
Change Fee $10 (small & board rooms); $20 (conference room)
Thank you for your interest!